- A solution matching with the world context, allowing you to keep up to date with the LPG industry, make new connections & reinforce existing relationships.
- Benefit from an industry social network combining content and business connections, interact with the LPG community: browse the list of participant and their personal profile.
- AI powered matchmaking tools suggest you contacts of interest, an appointment booking tool allows you to connect via chat or video at the time of your choice.
- Perform and measure your ROI: All data and interactions are tracked, and reports are available for download on your online personal space.
- e-LPG Week’s digital communication campaign will attract key industry players and be covered by a wide range of media partners.
Why become a partner?
Association partners are invited to organize their events during e-LPG Week which can be open to a targeted group of delegates or open to all e-LPG Week delegates.
There is a wide range of placement options available throughout the event digital platform and e-LPG Week website offering visibility to Association Partners.
Want to know more about the programme?
As a partner, what’s in it for me?
Two set-up options
Plug & Play
Technical production is on our side
- Your event is broadcasted to registered attendees on the digital event platform, a technician calls the speaker in advance via a visio-conference tool. The speaker appears on the screen along with its presentation.
- Event specifications: Live sessions /1 and a half hours maximum / 2 speakers or more* / live chat, survey, vote, and polls with audience.
- This option is the best fit for associations with limited budget and technical resources.
- The Association will focus on the content and the speakers.
All Hands on Deck
Technical production is on your side
- The event is broadcasted to registered attendees.
- The video feed is provided by the Association (or their technology partner) via a streaming platform compatible with the digital event platform.
- This offer is adapted for Associations who wish to fully handle the event production.