MCI France has been entrusted by the World LPG Communication SARL (VAT N° FR 90421213 893, headquartered at 182, Avenue Charles de Gaulle – 92200 Neuilly sur- Seine, France) with general logistics and organisation of LPG Week 2022 here below referred to as “the Event”, to be held from 5th to 9th December 2022 in New Dehli, India. MCI France may also be referred to as ‘The Organisers” here below. MCI India has been entrusted by MCI France to manage invoicing and administration of the reservations. The person or company making a reservation to book an exhibition space (live and/or virtual), an advertisement or becoming a sponsor to the event may also be referred to as “the company” or “the buyer”. Both the Organisers and the company may also be referred to as “the parties”.
In order to be valid, reservations are to be carried out on the original application form by email to email@example.com or reserved via the online reservation platform on the Event website (www.lpgweek.com). In the absence of a specific written contract between the parties, the signature of the reservation form(s) either on hard copy or electronically constitutes a firm hire commitment and compel the subscriber to accept both the general conditions and the exhibition rules and regulations as well as all the specific conditions related to the event if applicable. No verbal or telephone agreement will commit the Organisers unless confirmed in writing. Reservations will be attributed in order of arrival unless specific event conditions state it differently and are subject to the full payment and the agreement of the Organisers. Once these locations have been attributed, no change will be possible without the Organisers’ written agreement. All payment must be received by the Organisers prior to the event as per the general or specific event conditions. No sponsor/exhibitor/advertiser will be allowed to begin move-in operations nor be listed as a sponsor/exhibitor/advertiser in the event publications until full payment is received by the Organisers according to the here below-stated conditions.
Floorplan and exhibition hall
As for the Live Exhibition, the floor plan presented in the event brochures and the event website is a non-contractual one. It is subject to acceptance by the local public authorities and its official fire & safety regulation services. The Organisers reserve the right to change if deemed advisable, the location, size and layout of the surfaces requested by the exhibitor as well as to use a different exhibition venue or hall if required to do so.
Reservation Payment Conditions
- For reservations received by June 30th, 2022: An invoice will be issued once the completed reservation form is received by the Organisers. Payment of 50% deposit is expected within 45 days of the invoice issue date. Should payment not be received by MCI France or MCI India within this time frame, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel the corresponding reservation and charge the 50% deposit. The total deposit due is to be settled by June 30th, 2022 at the latest. Non-payment by this stated deadline may lead to cancellation of the reservation (booth or any other item), and without reimbursement of the sums paid.
- For reservation forms received as of July 1st, 2022: For invoices issued from July 1st, 2022, total payment is due upon receipt and this is within 10 business days of the invoice issue date. Reserved services as of July 1st, 2022 will be held on option and confirmed once payment has been received by the above-stated deadline. Should payment not be received by MCI France or MCI India within this time frame, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel the corresponding reservation without reimbursement of the sums paid.
Acceptance of applications
The Organisers reserve the right to refuse applications from companies not meeting standard requirements or expectations and reserve the right to curtail or close stands, wholly or in part, that reflects unfavourably on the character and the purpose of the event. The existence of any outstanding fees due from past events from the company to the Organisers may result in the refusal of the application until the payment of such outstanding fees has been received by the Organisers. The application would then be considered by the Organisers based on availability at that specific time.
Sharing of booths and virtual exhibition
Exhibitors are not permitted to share with others any booth space allotted to them without the prior written consent of the Organisers.
The Organisers (MCI France or MCI India) are the sole competent and authorized the company to receive payments for this event. Payments must be made in Euros (EUR) or Indian Rupees (INR) according to company nationality (details in article “GST Taxes” below). For any bank transfers, the company must indicate the reason for the payment on the transfer form, eg sponsorship, booth payment, advertising etc. The Organisers also accept the following credit cards under certain conditions: VISA, MASTERCARD, EUROCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Cancellation conditions (APPLICABLE TO ALL RESERVATIONS)
All cancellations must be made in writing to MCI France. The Organisers shall retain:
- 25% of the agreed amount due if the cancellation is made before 4th April 2022.
- 50% of the agreed amount is due if the cancellation is made between 5th April 2022 and 30th June 2022.
- 100% of the agreed amount due if the cancellation is made on 1st July 2022 or after.
After a reservation has been confirmed, a reduction of booth space, a modification of booth type or any other kind of item reduction, is considered as a cancellation and will be governed by the above cancellation policy. As for the exhibition, a reduction in space may result in a relocation of exhibit space at the discretion of the Organisers.
Local and Site Regulations
Buyers shall abide by the local and site regulations with respect to law and order, safety and security. The Organisers will take appropriate action against those who do not comply with the regulations. The Organisers have the authority to demand removal/change of any tools/papers/documents/structures which are not in accordance with the Event rules or even cancel the participation of the Buyer. The decision of the Organisers will be final and binding.
Entry to the Exhibition
Access to the exhibition or virtual platform will only be possible to regularly registered participants. To attend any live or virtual meeting’s sessions, exhibitors will need to register as full delegates and pay the appropriate registration fee if applicable (refer to conference regulations).
Use of rented space and Building rules
The use and branding of exhibit space may not exceed the rented surface. The height limitation as communicated in the Exhibition Technical Manual must be respected both for physical and visual devices (e.g. lasers, gobos, etc.).
Failure to Occupy Space
Exhibitors not occupying booth space by 6th December 2022 will forfeit their booth space without refund. The space may be resold or used by the Organisers.
In the case of Force Majeure, the event dates may be changed, or the latter may be purely and simply cancelled, the Organisers are not liable for failing to perform their obligations under this Agreement due to acts of God, natural disasters, pandemics, war, civil disturbance, or government action preventing the Organisers to perform their obligations under this Agreement where the cause is beyond the Organisers’ reasonable control (each a Force Majeure Event). The Organisers will provide written notice to the Sponsors, partners & exhibiting companies within a commercially reasonable time and use best efforts to resume performance as soon as reasonably possible. The Organisers may propose to amend the Services, notably by proposing an alternative venue and/or dates, that the Sponsors, partners & exhibiting companies shall consider in good faith and shall not reject without valid and objective reasons. In case the Event date is postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond the Organisers’ control (Force Majeure Event), the event cancellation conditions will apply. Registration to LPG Week 2022 implies full acceptance of its cancellation conditions. The Organisers strongly recommend that Exhibiting companies obtain adequate cover for cancellation travel, health, accident and cancellation insurance before they depart from their countries.
The Organisers will accept no liability for personal injuries sustained by or for loss or damage to property belonging to Exhibiting companies and their representatives either during or as a result of the Event.
Likewise, and especially in case of risk of harm to any person’s security (and independently from any case of Force Majeure), the Event Organisers reserve the right to change the event location and, if necessary, to move the event to another country or region than the one initially planned. The event cancellation conditions stated below shall apply; the Organisers strongly recommend that buyers subscribe to adequate insurance covers for and adequate cancellation insurance. In the event of litigation, jurisdiction falls under the Paris Law Courts alone.
Interpretation of the regulations and amendments
The Organisers is the sole competent authority as to problems arising from the interpretation of the here enclosed regulations and their enforcement. Any expenses resulting from the non-observance of the here-enclosed regulations will be chargeable to the Buyer. MCI France reserves the right to change or to complete the here-enclosed regulations without prior notice, but the Buyer will be informed.
Exhibitor/Partner Technical Manual
An Exhibitor/Partner Technical Manual will be sent to every registered Buyer a few months before the event and once invoice(s) has been paid. This manual contains all information regarding general conditions, safety regulations, setting up of a booth and arrangement conditions, description of the booth, specification documents and maps along with order forms and prices for all necessary services (telephone, electricity, transport, storage...) required by the Buyer.
According to the Indian Tax Laws, Indian Exhibitions and Service companies will be invoiced for all services in Indian Rupee (INR) and with 18 % (current rate in India, subject to modification) Goods & Services Tax (GST) to Indian companies participating to the Event. Foreign companies (non-Indian) will be Invoiced without GST and will be invoiced in Euro (EUR).
Health and Safety Laws and Regulations at Work
It is the responsibility of the Buyer to ensure that his contractor, employees, displays and exhibits comply with the latest legislation regarding Health and Safety at Work Regulations. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for the Buyer’s noncompliance to these laws and regulations and is entitled to stop booth building or close booth if the latter is not compliant with the local regulation and this without any possible claims against the Organisers.
The Organisers will communicate exclusively with clearly identified third party companies officially mandated by the Buyer (participating exhibitors and sponsors). Queries received from third-party companies (i.e communication and press agencies) which do not clearly indicate which company they are representing will not be answered. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inform the Organisers of the full contact details of the third-party companies they are working with.
Press conferences organized by the Buyer or its duly authorized representatives may only be organized at times specified by the Organisers. The Organisers must be notified of any planned press conferences and all journalists must be officially registered to attend the event.
Onsite Promotion (at the event) must be limited to the confines of the exhibit space, and/or to the meeting rooms rented by the sponsor/ exhibitor. It is completely forbidden to distribute any documents/gifts or any other type of goods in the common areas of the event to promote your company. The Organisers reserve the right to close their booth if the company is also exhibiting at the event. Companies holding any type of event outside the conference centre without authorisation will see their participation automatically cancelled without any reimbursement.
Visa and documentation required to travel to the country of the event
It is recommended that you plan your travel in advance and that you apply for your visa early, should you need one. The Organisers are NOT responsible for arranging visas. However, should you need an official invitation letter for visa application purposes, you may contact the Organising Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org. No exhibition and registration fee refunds will be issued for cancellation or nonattendance due to failure to obtain a visa.
Data protection clause – Exhibitors and sponsors
- In accordance with European data protection regulation, in particular, Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, MCI, as data controller, processes the exhibitor/sponsor’s personal data for the purposes of (i) managing and organising the event, in particular, the management of exhibitor/sponsor’s stand (ii) managing and organising prospecting and loyalty (iii) enabling the exhibitor/sponsor to benefit from our services (iv) enabling the exhibitor/sponsor to receive our news. This data processing has as a legal basis the execution of the contract: the information we collect is necessary for the implementation of the contract to which the exhibitor/sponsor has adhered, failing which the contract cannot be executed. Exhibitor/sponsor’s data are retained for the time necessary for processing purposes, namely 5 (five) years maximum from the end of the business relationship. For processing purposes, the data of the exhibitor/sponsor’s data - or transmitted by him - will be transmitted to the following recipients: management service providers of our Customer Relationship Manager, service providers in charge of management, event service providers (reception service providers, security, printing, etc.). The data necessary for MCI to fulfil the purposes described above are those appearing on this addendum. In accordance with the regulations in force, the exhibitor/sponsor benefits from a right of access, rectification, limitation, deletion and portability on his data. The exhibitor/sponsor may also object to the processing of his personal data concerning him and lodge a complaint with the data protection and control authority. The exhibitor/sponsor may exercise his rights by sending a request to the following address: Data-Officer-France@mcigroup.com
- In any event, the exhibitor/sponsor acknowledges compliance with European data protection regulations for its own processing, including Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, foremost among which the integrity and confidentiality of data communicated by participants and compliance with their data retention periods. In case of communication to MCI by the exhibitor/sponsor of a personal data file, the exhibitor/sponsor acknowledges having informed and obtained the consent of the person(s) concerned by this communication.